Progressive Delivery

Handling large and often complex assignments is something PrimeEssays.com is well accustomed to. To make these tasks easier for the customer to manage, we offer an option whereby we can deliver bigger papers in parts or sections – progressive deliver. Essentially, a large order is the one that contains 20 pages or even 20+ pages (usually typed in double-spacing). However, when students are required to use single-spacing, which condenses the text to a considerable extent, assignments of 10 pages or 10+pages can be classed as large assignments.     

Reasons for Requesting Progressive Delivery – The Benefits:

  • Assignments professionally-written by knowledgeable and skilled writers while papers are reviewed (and errors corrected/removed) by diligent proofreaders and editors.
  • Assignments are easier to control/manage – receiving an assignment in parts or sections means that some of the challenges of monitoring and tracking progress of the different parts are removed. In addition, it gives the recipient a sufficient timeframe – before the final date for submitting the assignment comes - to check the separate parts. For instances, the recipient may want some parts adjusted i.e. if they feel they cannot immediately give their approval.    
  • Additional time (30 days) for getting papers amended or corrected using our free revision service (although this service is available on all orders, our standard service only allows 2 days after we deliver an order for complimentary revisions).
  • An experienced supervisor/manager takes charge of each order to make sure the customer can communicate in an effective, fast, and seamless way with the person from our company who is working on their order, and to verify the completed paper is the best possible quality (i.e. that the customer is wholly satisfied).

How parts/sections are delivered to the customer*:

  • Order needs to be delivered in 4 days (or shorter time): Section A (25% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 50% of expired deadline time and delivered to customer. For instance, PrimeEssays.com receives an order for 20 pages with a deadline of 2 days. We complete 25% of total number of pages by the time 50% of the deadline is reached and we deliver this to the customer.            
  • Order needs to be delivered in 5 to 11 days: Section A (25% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 25% of expired deadline time and delivered to customer. Section B (50% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 50% of expired deadline time and delivered.       
  • Order needs to be delivered in 12 days (or within a longer timeframe): Section A (25% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 25% of expired deadline time and delivered to customer. Section B (50% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 50% of expired deadline time and delivered. Section C (75% of total order) completed to coincide with reaching 75% of expired deadline and delivered.     

This service costs slightly more than normal delivery methods and, currently, this is set at +15%.

* It is important to remember that, should this method of receiving an order not suit your needs or circumstances, you can ask us to devise an alternative and more suitable plan for you. You simply need to speak to our customer services team or your personally-assigned manager to discuss the various options with a view to coming up a solution that meets all your requirements.

Additional Services – For Smaller/Shorter Orders (Less than 20 Pages)

Draft

When we receive requests for drafts, it is always our pleasure to provide these, but we are unable to do so until at least 50% of the customer’s deadline has expired. Therefore, if we settle a deadline of 2 days with the customer, we can release a draft when 1 day of this time is up. Then, depending on whether the customer requires single or double spacing, we will respectively send them either a 600-word or a 300-word draft.  

Summary

When we receive requests for summaries, we provide these as 1-page (one-page) synopses with all the main points/ideas/information set out in a way that enables you (or your reader(s)) to easily see what the paper contains in its entirety. Some people find summaries extremely useful, e.g., those who are completing tasks or projects that need to be reported on at different intervals, where someone needs to report progress, provide another party with updates, and so on.      

Extended Revision

In using our writing service, all customers are offered (guaranteed) free revisions. However, with our regular service, customers have a relatively short timeframe in which to submit revision requests but, with our “extended revision” option, they can lengthen the free revision time available to them from 2 days (or 48 hours) to 14 days!

You May Find These Useful:

New! Plagiarism Checking Process Proofreading and Editing Essay Writing Services Dissertations and Theses Writing Services