If you have soft skin and thick hair, you know how hard it is to make them look healthy in winter. During this season of the year our body lacks vitamins. In addition, our skin and hair are more often exposed to negative impacts of wind and cold temperatures. Fortunately, there are many ways of how to have healthy skin and to maintain perfect hair care in winter. Use these tips and enjoy glossy hair and shiny skin this year!
Best Beauty Advice for Heathy Skin and Hair
1. Keep your hair and skin cool. Although hot shower feels fantastic in winter, do not overuse it. When we expose our body to hot water for more than 5 minutes, we wash out natural moisture that protects our skin and hair from temperature swings.
2. Dress warmly. When you get prepared for a long walk, do not forget about a warm hat, scarf, gloves, and boots. These items of clothing will prevent you from windburn.
3. Eat healthy. Dieting will nourish your skin and hair with essential vitamins. So, fill your grocery cart with fruits, vegetables, nuts, fish, and olive oil.
4. Drink water. It is widely known that our body is less hydrated in winter. That is why many people complain about dry skin and dull hair. So, drink enough water to avoid these problems.
5. Get some vitamin C. This vitamin is the most important factor that ensures the health of your skin and hair during winter. It boosts the production of collagen, which makes your hair and skin look perfect. So, buy leafy greens and citrus fruits each time you go to a grocery store.
Taking care of your skin and hair is not hard. Make them look brilliant during winter using these simple health tips.