Tips for using these cause and effect essay topics to create a winning essay:
- If you are just learning the art of writing a cause and effect essay, you may use one of the topics from the list below to create a winning paper.
- You can use any of the ideas as they are or you can reword them to suit your own situation or circumstances.
- Using our excellent cause and effect essay ideas, your paper will appear professional, logical and well organized.
- As you are writing your essay, place the question at the beginning of the first paragraph because this will show your readers what you are writing about.
- Any of the topics listed below will make a great basis for a wonderful essay. In addition, do not forget you can always contact PrimeEssays.com if you need more tips or are still wondering “what is a cause and effect essay?”
Calculate the price
- Are children’s relationships with each other affected within the classroom by ADHD diagnosis?
- If computers were to replace textbooks, could the quality of learning and student results be improved?
- Is there a link between standardized school tests and the number of student dropouts?
- Can learning be made more interesting through the use of various technologies?
- Is bullying in US schools affected either way by current bullying policies?
- Why do you think school is considered boring by such a large number of students?
- What are the advantages and/or disadvantages for children who are schooled at home?
- In what way is the learning environment changed by open school or open college campuses?
- Is the academic status and success of a student influenced in any way where they are considered ‘gifted?’
- Can a student’s results be improved by all-year-round schooling?
- Is a student’s academic success affected in any way if they spend more time attending school?
- What makes some schools unable to deliver good results?
- Are results affected in any way when children attend single-sex schools?
- How is the quality of classroom learning influenced by the fine arts?
- Where students are required to wear school uniforms, how does their perception of the learning environment change?
- How is learning impacted by teacher burnout?
- Can student results be improved where parents get involved in the learning and classroom process?
- Do magnet-status schools have any motivational impact on the overall education system?
- Does physical exercise/training have any impact on student performance in the classroom?
- How are students affected if or when they underachieve academically?
Here are some more ideas for our cause and effect essay topics list:
- How were the lives of all Jewish people irrevocably altered by the Second World War?
- How did the Colombian drug wars start?
- How has the social status of women been changed by globalization?
- What events led to the devastating attacks of 9/11?
- Why did feminism increase in the 1960s and continue in popularity through the 70s?
- How did colonialism come into being and what was its influence worldwide?
- In what ways has colonialism altered Britain’s political status at a global level?
- How is the economic wellbeing of any country influenced by immigration?
- What is the history of totalitarianism, as it exists in North Korea?
- Thinking of the Civil War, what were the key factors that caused it?
- How did the American Revolution change the USA and what caused it?
- What legacy has the USA inherited from slavery and how does this affect the different population groups in the country?
- How has the US education system been changed by the GI Bill?
- How were the lives of those who lived in the Roman Empire influenced by Christianity?
- How is trade promoted by the Internet?
- What led to the USA’s illegal immigration problem?
- How have civilian populations been affected by US counterinsurgency operations?
- How were the lives of WWII veterans affected by their participation?
- How was the world’s social and economic development influenced by printing?
- What led to the Arab Spring and how has it affected the world in the long-term?
Most people have an interest in medicine and medical topics so here are a few more topics for cause and effect essay assignments:
- Even when people know they have health problems, why do you think they delay consulting a physician?
- Why are the authorities failing to eradicate illnesses that are infectious?
- Why are the numbers of overweight people and rates of obesity continuing to increase in the USA?
- What causes people to have strokes?
- How are infectious disease made more prevalent and generally influenced by climate change?
- How does the wearing of dental braces affect one’s relationships and social life?
- What causes blindness in such a large number of people?
- What causes a great many parents to leave their children unvaccinated?
- Why is it that such a large number of nurses and physicians are overweight?
- Why is there such an increase in the number of autistic children?
- How has public health been affected by globalization?
- What are thought to be the primary causes of cancer?
- What is the cause of the ever-growing AIDS/HIV epidemic in Africa?
- What incentives cause people to lead healthy lives?
- How are the reproductive systems of women affected by contraceptive pills?
- How is individual and public health affected by lack of medical insurance?
- How is the health of an individual affected by stress?
- Why are the numbers and types of allergic reactions growing in every part of the world?
- How is the health of individuals impacted by technologies such as smart phones and tablet devices?
- How is mental health affected by physical exercise/activity?
- How much more successful has cancer treatment become as a result of research?
- How is a woman’s childbearing ability affected by abortion?
- Why are an increasing number of people willing to look beyond conventional medicine for treatments for various ailments?
- How is a person’s oral health impacted by an annual visit to their dentist?
- How is an individual’s health impacted if or when they fail to comply with a course of treatment that has been prescribed for them?
Here is our list of cause and effect essay topics about relationship matters:
- Why are such a large number of men reluctant to enter into relationships of the more permanent type?
- How are inter-family relationships changed by vacationing together?
- How are the sexual relationships between men and women impacted by abortion?
- What are the primary reasons for such high divorce rates?
- When it comes to building family relationships, are the offspring of divorced parents affected in any way that is different from the children of non-divorced parents?
- Has men and women’s view of dating been impacted in any way by feminism?
- What makes teenagers so sexually orientated?
- How does it feel not being a twin where there are twins in a family?
- How are children impacted by divorce? Are the negative aspects felt more acutely by younger children?
- How is a person’s physical health impacted by a strong marriage or healthy relationship?
- What causes some parents to push their children into an excessive amount of extracurricular activity?
- What causes rivalry and conflict between siblings?
- What causes some members of a family to be closer to one another than to other members of the family?
- How is the child-rearing process affected in one-parent families?
- How are family and personal relationships impacted by educational levels?
- How is the child-rearing process impacted by the involvement of grandparents?
- How are relationships impacted by distance?
- How are rich people’s own perceptions of their wealth altered by children?
- What causes some women to repeatedly enter into destructive or harmful relationships?
- How is a parent’s business or career opportunities impacted by having children?
- How are male-female relationships changed when they co-habit before marriage?
- In what ways can family relationships be impacted by government policies? For instance, can family decision-making be affected where having more than two children is not legally permitted?
- How is a daughter’s marital position and success influenced by her relationship with her own father?
- Why do such a large number of children disagree with their parents?
- Are inter-family relationships impacted in any meaningful way by social media?
- What are the primary causes of people becoming homeless?
- Why do so many parts of the world suffer from poor quality water?
- How are children’s views of their future affected by poverty?
- Why do so many disabled people find it difficult or impossible to find decent jobs?
- Why do men continue to earn higher salaries than women?
- What are the main reasons why so many American people live on the poverty line?
- How are different countries and their populations affected by race and discrimination?
- How are children’s views of money and food changed by food poverty in childhood?
- How can the global fight against poverty be helped by not-for-profit organizations?
- How is the quality of life and prospect for growth impacted in various global communities where there is a poor standard of sanitation?
- How are a person’s prospects of becoming successful in later life impacted where they are raised in poverty?
- How is the demographic landscape in the USA changing as an increasing number of baby boomers reach retirement?
- How is a government’s relationship with the people it governs altered where religious oppression exists?
- How is the psychological welfare and emotional stability of a child affected by watching news that is violent or in some other way disturbing?
- What is driving the growth rates in adoption in America and in other developed nations?
- How are adults in the older age group affected by video gaming?
- Why are so many teenagers attracted to social media websites?
- How are children influenced by cell phone usage?
- How is the quality of business and business relationships improved by the use of smart phones?
- How is the psychology of children altered when they play violent video games?
- How are the spending habits of consumers influenced by Internet shopping?
- Why do you think Google continues to be the most widely used and popular search engine?
- How have the communication habits of people been changed by cell phones?
- Why do so many cell phone users and families buy into unlimited plans?
- What makes some video games so popular?
- How are the dynamics of teenage relationships influenced by social media?
- How would an individual’s life be changed without access to the Internet?
- What are the primary causes of school bullying?
Download Cause and Effect Essay Topics PDF
You may find these useful:
Argumentative Essay TopicsTOEFL Essays Topics Informative Essays Topics