Table of Contents
What are PowerPoint Presentations?
The Microsoft Office Suite is comprised of a number of programs, one of which is called PowerPoint. This software is designed for creating professional-looking presentation slides for displaying on projection or large television screens. So, put simply, PowerPoint is presentation-making software.
It is possible to get PowerPoint presentation examples for students and for business purposes online if you want to better understand the capabilities of this software. However, in normal circumstances, a presenter (of the human variety) would use a set of slides produced in the PowerPoint software to add visual appeal and to keep an audience's attention while addressing them. Additionally, it is possible to create and record a PowerPoint presentation to be delivered without the presence of a human. PowerPoint presentations work equally well for both large and small audiences.
How and Where You Can Find the PowerPoint Software
A component part of Microsoft's suite of office programs, PowerPoint is additionally made available in the following forms:
- By subscription (to just this part of the MS Office 365 option);
- As a standalone program for use on Mac and Windows-based computers;
- As an online version;
- As a mobile app for iOS and Android devices.
Guide to How to Write a Presentation Using PowerPoint
The process of writing PowerPoint presentations can be fairly straightforward when you understand the software. There several templates - from the casual to the more formal and even the very unusual - built into the PowerPoint program and these provide the setting for a presentation in terms of, for example, style, background and tone.
While there are many PowerPoint examples for college students to be found online, users who are new to PowerPoint tend to feel their way by choosing a template they like and then building their own customized slides. This generally involves replacing any existing placeholder images, graphics, and text with content that better suits the user's own requirements and/or preferences. As proficiency improves, users tend to get more adventurous to the point of using the software's in-built features for an enriched audience experience e.g. animation, charts, music, inter-slide transitions, and all sorts of special effects.
While it is mostly used to custom PowerPoint presentations by individuals, PowerPoint can also be used by groups of people for the purpose of collaboration.
In these cases, the core presentation can be saved somewhere online e.g. on OneDrive, on OneDrive for Business, or in a program like SharePoint. Once a presentation is ready for sharing, it is simply a question of sending a link to the presentation file to colleagues or fellow-collaborators, giving them either permission to view, edit, or comment on the file.
The online version of PowerPoint is free and it allows individuals to work on their own or collaboratively via their preferred browser. Needing only a Microsoft user account, a group of people can work simultaneously on a single presentation from any location.
Possible Use for a PowerPoint Presentation
PowerPoint can be used to deliver a variety of personal and business-based presentations such as:
- Family tree presentations
- Digital portfolio presentations
- Photo-based presentations
- At meetings in clubs
- Business plans
- Quarterly meeting presentations
- For training employees
- Sales and marketing meetings
- Launching products
- Various public speaking events
- For demos at trade shows, etc.
Experienced writers with
the highest satisfaction rates.
Great discounts for new
customers and returned ones.
Full confidentiality of your
personal and contact information.
Average score chevron_right
PowerPoint - the Competition
Undoubtedly PowerPoint software is the most widely used and popular presentation-making software on the market, with an estimated 35 million of these presentations given daily. And while PowerPoint has many competitors, most do not have the same world-wide reach or are as well-known. For example, Apple offers a fairly similar product called Keynote, which is shipped free with Mac computers, but this program has a much smaller market share than PowerPoint.
PowerPoint Presentation Sample
Reliable Help with Creating PowerPoint Presentations
So, do you need an academic presentation template? Do you have some concern about a presentation? What is it? Have you been asked to create a presentation but do not know how to use PowerPoint? Do you find all the options and menus overwhelming? Do you need to make a good presentation to showcase an essay, report, term paper, research paper, thesis, dissertation, or some other paper? Maybe you have spent hours hesitating and/or procrastinating, browsing the Internet aimlessly and putting off the inevitability of actually settling down and figuring out how to use PowerPoint?
Creating an effective presentation requires more than being a good writer; it requires good design skills too. If, however, you have no aspirations to become a good designer, why put yourself to the trouble?
Instead, why not just use the presentation design services offered by PrimeEssays.com since we have several experts who make their living designing and writing presentations. Therefore, it is easy to get a custom-crafted, professional-looking, and inexpensive sample PowerPoint slide presentation from us.
requirements and proceed
with the payment.
order confirmation for
communicate with the
from the link in the
e-mail we send.
leave a feedback.
Why Ask for Presentation Help from PrimeEssays.com?
- Timesaving, low-cost PowerPoint presentation homework help: Our customers receive the finest quality papers to be found in our marketplace, delivered on time regardless of deadline, and at a reasonable price.
- Safe payment options: The payment systems we use are very secure with no possibility of transactions being leaked to any other party. The PrimeEssays.com website was designed to meet the needs of our customers in a secure and confidential manner.
- A pleasant buying experience: Submit your order to us and put your presentation worries behind you. Carry on with your everyday business and do what you wish with your valuable time while our experts work on your behalf.
By now, it should be difficult for you to come up with any reasons for not ordering your presentation(s) from PrimeEssays.com. It is only by placing an order you will discover our quality for yourself. We cannot promise that our papers are the cheapest but our prices are budget-friendly for students. However, if you are still hesitant about ordering, here are a few additional advantages that might persuade you.
300 words per page instead of 280
Free Revisions (on demand)
Free plagiarism report (on demand)
Benefits of Using Our Services
- Superb quality custom writings PowerPoint help: The writers at PrimeEssays.com are the best and most talented available. As well as an appropriate degree, each one has extensive experience and the ability to create the most impressive, visually appealing, and logical presentations.
- Very convenient service: Our services come with a number of useful extras such as the option of having orders delivered in part, free-of-charge revisions, friendly customer support service, flexible payment methods, attractive discounts for regular customers, and for a small additional fee the option to look at samples of a particular writer's work. Just tell us what you need!
- No copying and pasting: Every piece of work that our writers complete is created exclusively for you. We do not sell pre-written texts nor do we resell papers we have previously written for customers. Furthermore, every completed paper is scanned for plagiarism using the latest detection systems to safeguard both yourself and our company from unintentional plagiarism.
Still hesitating? To date, countless customers have come to PrimeEssays.com for solutions to a variety of writing problems. Feel free to check out the testimonials they have left on our website. Stop hesitating and join our band of satisfied customers.
What our customers say
format_quote This writers presentation style is simply amazing and am so glad there were no delays format_quote
format_quote I think you are the best writing firm I have had to deal with. Instructions are followed to the letter and there is no delay, thumbs up! format_quote
format_quote On behalf of some of my classmates who have benefited from your services, I want to thank you most sincerely for the way you come in to assist us with our research proposals. Every student from my class who has hired a writer from your firm is actually going to graduate cum laude. Your efficient services have always ensured that we never get penalties for handing in our papers late. Once again accept our gratitude. format_quote
format_quote This must be the best writer in your firm, its very rare to have such a perfect job done in record time without any complaints from my side, I'm just excited. format_quote
format_quote Words alone cannot suffice to explain how excited I am after receiving a straight A on the paper one of your writers assisted me to complete when I had gotten stuck. I don't regret getting into this working relationship with your firm. You are such a blessing. format_quote